The Travellers MT range uses a unique fabric for Fjallraven in the MT Eco. It is a blend of natural and synthetic fibres that provides a versatile, fast drying pair of shorts that are well suited to warm conditions.
Light, comfortable shorts for travelling and trekking in warm climates. Made from cool, fast-drying MT Eco that wicks away moisture and feels good against the skin, even on really hot, sticky days. The waist is lined with mesh and has elasticated side sections for extra comfort. Generous leg pockets that can fit a map plus other items you need close at hand. Hand pockets and back pockets.
Fjallraven's Travellers MT Shorts uses a different fabric to create a brilliant warm weather piece. The blend of synthetic polymide and natural cotton allows this fabric to be cool and breathable, quick drying and easy to care for. It is ideally suited to warm conditions due to the lightweight, highly breathable nature but the style of these shorts is versatile enough to wear as a casual piece anywhere you like.
The seven generously sized pockets include several drop pockets with button down closures, two secure zip pockets and two standard drop pockets for your hands. This may be too many some (I've certainly never needed or used that many) but for those who like to carry a lot and stay organised this might be a good option.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Made from MT Eco in recycled polyamide and organic cotton.
- Cool and fast-drying.
- Generous leg pockets, one with an extra outside pocket.
- Small (30" waist) weighs: 238g
- Medium (32" waist) weighs: 248g
- Large (34" waist) weighs: 254g
- XLarge (36" waist) weighs: 258g
- Fit/Waist: Comfort fit/Mid waist
- 73% polyamide, 27% cotton