Montane's Trailblazer LT 28 Rucksack is a superbly designed product, even though it weighs less than 350grams it packs well and carries well. We love the side pockets which extend into the hip fins giving you masses of easily accessible storage.
The Trailblazer LT 28 builds on the innovative COVALENT harness system with its customisable body-hugging design and accessible pocket configuration from our market leading Trailblazer packs, but through its construction and fabrication the whole pack has been completely remastered to weigh an impressively low 385g. This pack has been built for active adventures where low weight and speed are paramount.
Rucksack is a superbly designed product, even though it weighs less than 350 grams it packs well and carries well. We love the side pockets which extend into the hip fins giving you masses of easily accessible storage. Seating the bladder pocket on the out side of the pack behind the back panel also makes it really useful to access it when it needs to be refilled.
The Trailblazer LT packs pack an amazing feature set into a small package.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Customisable, body-hugging COVALENT harness
- Two off-centre Montane Click and Go chest harness straps
- Two harness pockets with security zips
- Accessible, wrap-around wand pockets with security zips
- Roll top opening
- Minimal seams with seamless pack body design
- Fully taped waterproof construction
- Integrated bungee for external storage or compression
- Underarm pole carry system
- Activities: Fastpacking/Trail Running /Mountain Walking
- One size: 349g
Materials & Construction
- RAPTOR Fly Lite 40 denier Sil Nylon rip stop