The Torres Peak Mitts are waterproof, breathable and windproof mitts filled with warm Primaloft insulation, ideal for winter activities.
10oz Primaloft insulation and a luxurious hi-loft fleece lining is used to create a haven of warmth for cold hands. We have added a PU palm and fingers for durability and grip and an easy to use one-handed pull closure around the top of the cuff and a second around the wrist helps to keep out draughts and spindrift.
The Torres Peak is a fully waterproof mitt. A perfect mitt to protect hands from cold, wintry weather during a whole host of outdoor activities..
The Torres Peak Mitts offer great protection from wind, rain and cold thanks to Extremities X Dry technology. The inside of the mitt has been filled with 10oz of Primaloft insulation with a luxurious high-loft fleece lining which feels nice against your skin and will keep your hands warm and snug in winter conditions.
It features long cuffs with drawcord closures which are easy to adjust with one hand and an adjustable web wrist strap to prevent any drafts from getting in. This comfortable glove has reinforced palms and thumbs for better grip and durability when using poles and and other accessories in cold and wet conditions.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Extremities performance type: Waterproof
- Long cuff with drawcord closure
- Elasticated wrist improves fit and comfort whilst helping to retain heat
- 10oz Primaloft insulation front and back for superior warmth
- Reinforced palm and thumb
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable lining creates a warm internal environment
- Shell: 100% Polyester, Palm:100% PU, Lining: 100% Polyester
- Small pair weighs 192g
- Medium pair weighs 204g
- Large pair weighs 210g
- XLarge pair weighs 214g