This Multi Compact set is a large capacity, versatile cookset that comprises two good sized pots with versatile lids. They nest together well for space saving and are made with lightweight but highly durable titanium.
Snow Peak says
Crafted from Japanese titanium, Snow Peak’s Multi Compact Cookset is a lightweight set of pots for the backcountry. Designed for two users, the Multi Compact Cookset includes two stacking pots and frypans with foldable handles. The Multi Compact Cookset pairs well with the GigaPower Stove Manual and Titanium Trek Bowl.
Snow Peak's Titanium Multi Compact Cookset includes two different sized pans accompanied by two large lids that can double as small fry pans. The two pots, with very generous 1000ml and 700ml capacities nest together but also allow you to choose one pan depending on your needs for the trip. They all have folding handles and nest nicely to save space. The works well for solo campers who need a greater cooking capacity through to small groups.
The titanium construction is top quality with fantastic strength and durability considering the low weight. The simple, clean style looks great and performs really well with the heat transfer of the titanium working as you'd expect. There is the added bonus of this set nesting with the other sized pots and being able to fit a 110g gas canister inside too.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- 4 Piece cookware set is designed to stow Snow Peak's GigaPower fuel canister (sold separately)
- Set includes two stacking pots and lids with handles that can be folded away
- Titanium is lightweight, resists corrosion and provides virtually no metallic smell or taste
- Nesting system
- Nylon storage sack included
- Weight of set: 296g (excludes storage bag)
- Capacity: Large pot 1000ml / Large lid 500ml / Small pot 700ml / Small lid 340ml
- Dimensions: Large pot 148 x 72mm / Large lid 156 x 32mm / Small pot 128 x 69mm/ Small lid 134 x 30mm
- Stowed size: 155 x 100mm
- Material: Titanium
- Contents include: Large Pot with Lid, Small Pot with Lid and a Mesh sack