The BigFoot groundsheets are made from tough 68D PU coated fabric. The BigFoot is the correct size for the footprint of the tent and vestibule space with the correct fixings for easy convenient use.
Sea to Summit says
Offering additional protection for rugged or wet terrain, the Telos TR2 Bigfoot Footprint adds a 68D waterproof fabric layer under the tub floor and vestibule of your tent. Protecting the tent floor and keeping your gear dry and off the ground, the Telos TR2 Bigfoot Footprint also makes Dry Set-up and Take-Down a breeze and allows for an easy Fly Only tent set-up for ultralight adventures.
Sea to Summit's Telos TR2 Bigfoot Groundsheet is designed to fit the tent perfectly. The footprint includes coverage of the vestibule area which is particularly useful when the conditions are against you. Despite the additional weight this footprint will significantly boost the durability of your tent and provides another layer of protection from wet and muddy conditions. Providing protection on hard, stony ground will extend the life of your tent floor.
Simple, effective attachment points make using the footprint quick and easy. Unlike the LightFoot version where the footprint only goes under the floor, covering the vestibule makes accessing and using your tent much more enjoyable in poor conditions.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Full protection of tent floor and vestibule from abrasion, tears and dirt
- Durable, lightweight, abrasion-resistant 68D waterproof fabric
- 1200mm waterhead rating
- Strong Hypalon perimeter attachment points are flexible and secure
- Sized to avoid water pooling and collecting dirt
- Perfect fit for an easy Fly Only tent set-up
- Comes with a lightweight storage pouch
- Fits all Telos TR2 models
- Weight: 378g (excludes storage bag)
- Dimensions: 222 x 144 x 0.1 cm
- Packed size: 20 x 16 x 4 cm
- Material: 68D PU coated Polyester, 1200 mm