Designed to be carried into extreme outdoor environments, the Talon and Tempest Pro series is the culmination of relentless innovation. Ultra Molecular Polyethylene fabric provides extreme durability while an injection moulded backpanel ensure hyper-stability and comfort.
Heading out for a demanding day hike or light and fast overnighter? Either way, the Talon Pro 30 is up to the challenge. Light but tough Nanofly fabric keeps the weight in check. An injection-moulded backpanel and continuous-wrap harness and hipbelt move with you over challenging terrain. This top-loading pack features a hydration reservoir sleeve, dual zippered hip pockets and attachment points for ice axes and trekking poles. Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon with a PFC-free DWR coating.
Osprey's Talon Pro 30 Litre Rucksack is designed as a more rugged version of the hugely successful Talon series. With additional features such as the water resistant zips, additional stow points and pocket on the shoulder straps and more water resistant fabrics this is ideal for more challenging conditions.
Like the rest of the packs in this series it is packed full of features that make it stand out from many other packs in the market. One area it performs brilliantly in is the level of comfort it delivers. The foam padding in the AirScape back panel works really well to allow air to flow through and reduce your temperature and the discomfort that comes with a sweaty back. It is also soft enough to be comfortable with a full load while strong enough to stop anything digging into your back. The perforated foam used in the shoulder straps has a similar effect and they combine really well to maximise comfort.
The 30L capacity is perfect for storing loads of extra layers, food and drinks for a big day out on the mountains and works well in winter too, whether that's hiking, biking or general adventuring. The pack is loaded with features from the stretch mesh side and back pockets to the well sized hip belt pockets, the Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment points to hydration options. Little details like the extra large zip pulls makes use with gloves on much easier. There are attachment points and compression straps to personalise how you get the most out of this pack.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Zippered scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket
- External hydration access
- Internal key attachment clip
- Zip pocket in top lid
- Stretch pocket on harness
- Stretch mesh side pockets with InsideOut™ compression
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Side compression straps. Reflective graphics
- LED light attachment point
- Zippered top access
- Fully adjustable AirScape™ backpanel with foam ridges for comfort and fit
- Die-cut EVA harness
- Stowable single ice axe loop
- Internal mesh pockets. Durable and highly water resistant fabric
- Padded hipbelt. Grab handle on top
- Injection moulded Airscape™ HDPE backpanel with EVA foam padding
- Twin zippered hipbelt pockets
- Front powermesh pocket
- Weight: 1074g
- Litres: 28L
- Dimensions: 62L / 29W / 26D cm
- Weight: 1130g
- Litres: 30L
- Dimensions: 62L / 29W / 26D cm
- 100D Robic (93% Nylon + 7% Poly)
- 200D Extreema (NANOFLY)
Help and advice: