Keeps you dry in an emergency, and helps you retain warmth. Completely waterproof so it also has 1001 uses.
AMK says: The most advanced emergency blanket on the market - meticulously designed to never fail when you're counting on it with your life. It all starts with the material, vacuum-metalized polyethylene, that reflects 90% of your body heat while also offering a number of other important features that set it apart from traditional mylar blankets; it opens easily and will not shred if nicked or punctured, rips and tears can be repaired, it is quiet and won't crinkle in high winds, and its high-visibility orange exterior makes it easy for rescuers to find you. Plus, survival tips and techniques are printed directly on the blanket so you have them when you need them. Sized to fit one person.
Adventure Medical Kits Blankets are not only useful in an emergency but they are large enough for other uses such as groundsheets, covering your gear in bad weather etc. They are completely waterproof and non-breathable.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Legendary Durability Resists tearing and will not shred like Mylar blankets.
- Shelter from the Elements Heatsheets material is waterproof and windproof.
- Stay Warm Reflects 90% of radiated body heat.
- More than Just a blanket. A true ultra-light multifunction backcountry tool that can also be used as a ground cloth, gear cover, first aid blanket, and more.
- Ideal Use: Alpine / Rock Climbing, Mountain / Road Biking, Off Roading, Paddlesports, Emergency Prep
- Weight: 71g
- Dimensions: 2117mm x 1411mm