UOG TOP PICK - Jetboil Stash stove - amazingly light for a system stove. Superb at water boiling in a hurry!
The Stash is more of a cooking system than simply a stove. This lightweight set up includes a great stove that stows in the provided pot for a compact, easy to use outdoor cooking system.
We know your dreams are big and ambitious. Which is why we designed the all-new Stash™ to be lightweight and compact, maximizing your pack space without sacrificing that iconic Jetboil performance. At 7.1 oz, the .8L Stash is 40% lighter than the .8L Zip.
Jetboil's Stash Cooking System combines a titanium canister stove, lightweight FluxRing pot with an innovative lid and a pot support. In a set like this you get the added benefit of versatility so depending on your next adventure you can take the whole set or just take parts, such as the burner alone. Each part of this system is made with low weights in mind and it certainly delivers on this front. The ability to stow everything away in the pot, along with a gas canister, makes it highly packable too.
The FluxRing pot uses a heat diffuser on the bottom which is highly efficient in terms of gas used to heat the pot. It has a simple folding handle that makes it easy to stow away while the lid has a handy pouring hole and, as a nice extra touch, a second top on it where you can store a small lighter or flint. The pot support does a good job of stabilising the whole system and it is especially handy when you have a full pot.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Stand-alone stove with titanium burner and .8L
- FluxRing cook pot is the lightest Jetboil system ever made FluxRing technology ensures a rapid 2.5 Min boil time
- Nesting design makes taking anywhere compact and easy
- Cook Pot with Lid and attached pour handle makes for easy handling
- Fuel stabilizer keeps everything stable and steady
- Storage for 100g JetPower Fuel Canister makes adventuring anywhere easy
- Weight: 232g (excludes bag)
- Dimensions: 5.1" x 4.4" (1300mm x 112mm)
- Power: 4,500 BTU/h (1.52 kW)
- Volume: 0.8L
- Boil time: 2 minutes 30 seconds
Help and advice: