This is a simple, reliable alcohol stove that is seriously upgraded with full titanium construction. Weighing just 64g with its pot support, this is a great lightweight stove that is easy to use.
Gram-counter Gear says
The lightweight Spirit Volcano Titanium stove uses methylated spirit to produce an efficient flame that quickly boils a pot of water. This is most suited to solo users or for those wanting to brew up for two or three people.
Gram-counter Gear's Titanium Alcohol Stove is a great option for campers looking for a lightweight, versatile stove that is easy to use and fuel can be sourced readily. The use of titanium in this stove gives you a fantastically low weight with a strong, durable design. The stove is simple to use, pour in the meths, light and place your pan over it to heat up. There are no moving parts so nothing to lose and nothing to break so it is certainly reliable.
Using methylated spirits is a great stove option as this kind of fuel is often widely available in a number of internationally renowned hiking destinations. There are drawbacks to this type of stove but if you are looking for a combination of minimum weight, reliable stove and ease of use then it's hard to look past the Spirit Volcano, especially when it is such good value too.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- The stove produces a flame designed to use its fuel in the most efficient manner
- Internal graduations allow for accurate fuel measurements. The stove is easy to light with a spark lighter
- Full titanium construction reduces the overall weight of the stove
- Includes pot supports and storage pouch
- Weight including pot support: 64g (excludes pouch)
- Weight excluding pot support: 48g (excludes pouch)
- Height: 44mm
- Top width: 40mm
- Base width: 71mm