Montane's SoftFlask Straw allows you to drink from shoulder-strap mounted SoftFlasks without removing them from their pouch. Ideal arrangement for adventure racing where every second counts.
The Montane SoftFlask™ Long Straw by Hydrapak® is an extension straw that can be attached to any Montane UltraFlask™ or Montane SoftFlask™ so the bite valve is closer to your mouth, ideal for when Flasks are positioned in the lower harness pockets on Montane Gecko vest packs. This eliminates the need to remove the Flask from its pocket for faster hydration whilst on the move.
Montane's SoftFlask's are lightweight water carriers designed for use in their running packs, but also of interest to anyone needing water on the go. Being soft they reduce in size as you drink and so take up less space in your pack - also the water inside doesn't 'slosh' around when the SoftFlask is compressed.
The straw allows you to drink from shoulder-strap mounted SoftFlasks without removing them from their pouch. Ideal arrangement for adventure racing where every second counts.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Compatible with Montane UltraFlask™ and Montane SoftFlask™
- Soft, flexible TPU tube
- Wide screw top
- High flow rate soft silicone bite valve
- Dishwasher safe (top rack)
- BPA free / PVC free / meets or exceeds FDA and EU regulations
- Activities: Trail Running / Fastpacking
- Weight: 20g
- Length: 22cm
- Fits: Montane UltraFlask™ and Montane SoftFlask™
- Material: TPU