OMM's new, updated Rotor Vest is the ideal insulating layer, providing a phenomenal amount of warmth in a durable, lightweight package that proved to be very versatile, even when wet.
The best Insulation Type for maximum warmth even when wet and gives an incredible warmth to weight ratio. At 125g the Rotor Vest is ideal as a layer to quickly throw on or as part of a layering system.
OMM's Rotor Insulated Vest is an excellent choice for the fast and light adventurer looking for an extra layer of insulation on a cold days. This is, first and foremost, a running vest, and is in it's element keeping your core warm on winter mornings. Although it still lends itself well to any activity where weight and packsize are important such as fast packing and cycling.
The simple, close fit allows for an excellent range of movement without catching the wind. The central zip gives the vest some extra breathability for when it gets too warm. It handily stuffs into the tiny chest pocket to make it easy to carry. It has become an essential piece of kit for even the most weight-critical runs.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Windproof and continues to insulate even if wet
- Loose laid outer shell
- Long YKK zip to increase ventilation
- Chest pocket reverses to create a stuff sack
- Drawcord hem
- Small weighs: 108g
- Medium weighs: 116g
- Large weighs: 126g
- XLarge weighs: 134g
- PointZero – 100% 22gsm nylon ripstop fabric, downproof, highly wind resistant with DWR
- Primaloft® ECO GOLD – 40g
- Primaloft® Luxe loose fill collar
Help and advice: