Whether you are a connoisseur, an enthusiast or a casual admirer of wine, one truth remains: the delicate taste of wine change upon exposure to oxygen. That means wine is best enjoyed within a few hours of being opened. If not properly preserved, wine can go bad in as little as 2 to 8 hours.
By providing an airtight barrier in a flexible design, the PlatyPreserve™ safeguards the flavor of your wine and offers the perfect lightweight solution for transporting wine or spirits securely and discreetly with a tasteful new storage bottle design. Whether you're backpacking, cycling, traveling, or at a concert, the unbreakable container travels comfortably in a backpack or shoulder bag.
A must have for any wine lover.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Portable: These flexible and collapsible containers offer an easy, lightweight alternative to glass bottles for transporting and enjoying wine wherever you go
- Maintain flavor: Food-grade lining of the PlatyPreserve is 100% taste-free, preserving the taste of your wine. Dark exterior graphics also preserve flavor by minimizing light exposure to your wine
- Maintain freshness: Remove excess air by lightly securing cap and expelling it out the top before screwing on the cap tightly for an airtight seal
- Dependable: Durable materials ensure superior leak protection
- Angled Spout: Provides an easy filling and pouring experience
- Enjoy more wine longer: Transfer unfinished wine into the airtight reservoir to protect the wine's flavor, letting you continue to enjoy it days or even weeks later
- Weight per bottle: 23g
- Capacity 800ml
- Dimensions 16 x 26cm
- Spout: Polyethylene
- Cap: Polypropylene