The Pinnacle is one of the lightest weight remote gas stoves available. With a micro control valve and serrated pot supports on the stable, three legged design this is a lightweight, compact four season stove.
GSI Outdoors says
Pinnacle Stoves are compact, lightweight and high-output, designed for efficiency in every regard. With clever folding stove legs and pot supports that pack small to nest within our nForm Ultralight cookware and integrated windscreens which allow you to cook faster with less fuel, the Pinnacle Canister Stove and Pinnacle 4 Season Stove are the peak of GSI Outdoors' unique approach to going fast + light without making sacrifices. Fuel can be purchased separately at your local outdoor store.
GSI Outdoors' Pinnacle 4 Season Stove gives an excellent heat output in a compact and lightweight remote stove package. Weighing in at 160g, this stove is lightweight for a remote canister stove set up. The micro control valve does an excellent of regulating the gas so you can really fine tune the heat to get the most out of your cooking. There is no igniter included with this stove so bear that in mind before heading out.
The fold away arms and valve mean that it packs down well while the remote nature of the design allows you to invert the canister and keep it insulated when conditions are particularly cold. The pot supports have serrations that provide a decent hold on your pot and this combination of stability and heat control makes it a good stove for cooking real food on rather than for simply boiling up water.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- High-efficiency, 9,820 BTU/h burner optimized to balance quick boil times and reduced fuel usage
- Remote, canister mount, micro control valve provides exceptional all-season performance
- Serrated 138 mm/5.4" diameter pot support arms provide a stable, secure cooking platform
- Compact, folding design nests perfectly within nFORM Cookware systems
- Invert canister in cold + high altitude conditions for best results
- Weight: 160g
- Dimensions: 2 in x 1.8 in x 3.2 in
- Fuel Type: Canister
- Fuel: Isobutane-propane
- Average Boil Time (.5L): 3 min 55 secs
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Major Dimension: 9820 BTU/h
- Includes: Stove, Stove Bag