The Black Diamond Moji is small but effecient light source for multi use than can come in handy in many situations.
Black Diamond says:
Bright, lightweight and simple to use, the Moji is a fun, pocket-sized lantern ideal for campsites, vehicles and table-top illumination. Powered with BD’s Dual Fuel technology, the lantern can run on alkaline batteries or with a rechargeable BD 1500 Li-ion battery (purchased separately) for ultimate versatility and compatibility.
The Moji Lantern is a small and lightweight lantern that is a nice easy to use light source that is a great to have around on any camping trip, in the car or as a backup light a home. The hanging hooks make them ideal as a night light, and they are also pretty durable so can take a bit of a knock.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Dual-Fuel: Maximum flexibility to utilize either the rechargeable Lithium Ion BD 1500 battery or Alkaline cells (not included)
- 150 Lumen max output
- Frosted globe creates even and bright usable light
- Settings include dimming switch and strobe lighting to provide adjustable brightness for any occasion
- Double-hook hang loop makes it easy to suspend in a tent
- IPX 4 Stormproof: withstands rain and sleet from any angle
- Weighs: 76g
- Low Power: 10 lumens / 2 metres / 120 hours
- Medium: 100 lumens / 10 metres / 9.5 hours
- Max Power: 200 lumens / 15 metres / 5.5 hours