These whistles are minute but they are pretty loud, akin to one of those whistles incorporated into a rucksack buckle. If you don't have one now - get one, and give the other two away.
ESSENTIAL SAFETY KIT ON THE HILL.
An essential piece of emergency kit and on every race mandatory kit lists. The international distress signal is sets of 6 blasts repeated at 1 minute intervals the recognised reply is 3 blasts. Keep repeating the 6 blasts this will help your rescuers find you. It may take some time for help to reach you keep up your 6 blasts until help is in sight and has confirmed your location.
OMM's Mini Whistles are minute but they are pretty loud, akin to one of those whistles incorporated into a rucksack buckle. Not sure why they are in a three pack, but they are so small you are probably going to lose them - good thinking OMM.
If you don't have a whistle now - get one, and give the other two away.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Designed to be used without tools or specialist kit for fast and easy repairs and customisation
- Carrying a few spares on extended trips can save a lot of headaches perfect for field repair or on the fly adaptation to the demands of your adventure
- Vital for signalling for help in an emergency
- Weight: 7g
- Material: Duraflex
- Pack of 3
- Packaging doubles as 1 25K 1 40K romer tool
- Packaging made from recycled material