The MSR Mini Groundhog stakes are lightweight, compact and all-purpose pegs for securing your tent in firm soil. Supplied with pull loops for easy removable.
This smaller, lighter version of our popular Groundhog tent stake saves weight while offering the reliable performance of the original. The proven Y-beam design penetrates and holds in medium to firm soil, while the 7000-series aluminum provides years of strength and durability. A pull loop allows for easy removal. Sold as a kit of 6 stakes.
These aluminium pegs grip well - ideal for soft ground when wire pegs won`t hold. Pre-corded so you can pull them out easily. Nifty colour and with neat white writing on them! We like detail.
Weighing only 10 grams per peg they are almost 40% lighter than the standard Groundhog stakes. They are not the lightest pegs that MSR make but they are definitely not the heaviest.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Reliable: Y-beam design penetrates and holds in firm soil
- Durable: 7000-series aliminium is light and strong
- Convenient: Pull loop for easy removal
- Lightweight: Only 9 grams per stake - almost 40% lighter than standard Groundhog stakes
|This item comes with a product lifetime warranty. For more information see the MSR website.
- Length: 15cm
- Weight: 10g per peg
- Sold in packs of 6 pegs