A mesh inner designed to be used with the Abisko Lite 1
Inner tent made from mesh for fantastic ventilation when you are camping in warm/tropical conditions. Perfect when you want to feel the cool evening breeze and still be protected from unwelcome insects – the extremely fine mesh stops even the tiniest bugs from getting in. Can also be used together with the tent Abisko Lite 1 when you camp in warm, humid climates. In addition, it can be used by itself in warm and dry conditions, or together with a tarp if there is any possibility of rain. Tent floor in 70D PU-coated polyamide protects from damp ground. Complement with Lite 1 Inner Tent Pitch Kit when being used separately or with a tarp. The poles from Abisko Lite 1 can be used, but if you only have the mesh inner tent you also need to purchase the set of poles in the Abisko Lite 1 Pole Kit
This is a well-constructed mesh inner for use with the Abisko Lite 1, though it can be used on its own on a clear night or just with a tarp if you prefer. The inner of the Abisko Lite 1 is a material that is better at keeping the heat in and wind out, but in warmer climates, this can make the tent too hot. This Mesh Inner promotes better airflow, helping to reduce condensation as well as helping to regulate the heat inside the tent.
It has two internal pockets attached at the door end and is of a quality you would expect from Fjallraven.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- All-mesh inner tent for camping in warm/tropical conditions.
- Gives outstanding ventilation in tropical environments and humid climates.
- No-see-um mesh fabric keeps even the smallest, barely visible insects out.
- Can be used on its own, under a tarp or together with Abisko Lite 1
Material & Construction
- Tent floor in 70D polyamide, PU-coated 10 000mm 100% polyamide
- Mosquito net: 20D No-see-um mesh 100% polyester