Versatility is the key with the design of the Kanpai. With a range of lids designed to get drinks hot or cold and a sipping lid this is great for the outdoors, commuting and general use.
Snow Peak says
Snow Peak's popular stainless steel Kanpai bottle is a double-walled, vacuum-sealed container designed to keep drinks hot or cold for more than six hours. It can store a whole 500ml canned drink inside. The Kanpai Bottle is accompanied by three different lids for different beverage types.
Snow Peak's Kanpai Bottle is designed to work with hot and cold drinks. The double walled stainless steel design insulates your drink of choice for over six hours keeping drinks hot or cold no matter what the external conditions are like. The main feature of this bottle is the interchangeable lids that come with it. The three lids allow you to use the one that best suits your drink. A fully insulated top for hot drinks, a cooler lid for cold drinks and a drinker lid for sipping through which has a nice sliding closure for practicality.
As usual with Snow Peak the design is sleek and great looking, backed up with top quality construction and a price tag to match. As an additional feature the bottle is sized to accommodate a full sized 500ml can which can be handy in warm weather for a cold treat when you're out.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Comes with an insulated lid for keeping drinks warm
- Comes with a cooler lid for keeping drinks cold
- Comes with a drinking lid for sipping
- Can store a whole 500ml canned drink inside
- Weight: 318g (includes cooler lid)
- Capacity: 500ml
- Dimensions: 7.7 cm x 7.7 cm x 21.6 cm (With Hot Lid or Cold Lid on), 7.7 cm x 7.7 cm x 22.2 cm (With Drinking Lid on)
- Material: Bottle: 18-8 Stainless Steel, Lids: Polypropylene (BPA Free)
- Contents include: Bottle, Tumbler Lid, Cooler Lid, And Thermal Lid