Attach trekking poles or an Ices Axe to your pack so long as it has gear loops to thread this through.
EXTEND THE RANGE OF YOUR PACK INTO THE WINTER MOUNTAINS
Easy to fit the Ice Axe Attachment Kit allows you to carry ice axes or poles and so access the hills in winter. Follow the video instructions for easy fitting.
Carrying an axe does not automatically make winter running safer. Seek out proper instruction on how to effectively use an ice axe and run in winter conditions.
OMM's Ice Axe Kit, allows you to fasten an ice axe or trekking poles to your pack through the gear loops. Useful if you don't have a means of doing this - obviously will work with other brand packs so long as they have a gear loop.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Pack of 1
- Easy to fit
- Suitable for most axe shapes
- Can be used with poles
- Compatible with all OMM packs
- Weight: 12g
- Duraflex Elasticated cord (2.5mm x 300mm)
- Packaging doubles as 1 25K 1 40K romer tool
- Packaging made from recycled material