A lightweight, compact ladle that is a good addition to any camp kitchen. Simple but effective, this is a great piece of kit for anyone who enjoys cooking real meals while camping.
Snow Peak says
A remix on the traditional cooking ladle makes for an ultra-compact and lightweight hiking utensil. Made of Nylon 66 to protect your non-stick cookware from scratches. Hand wash with a soft detergent and let dry before storing.
Snow Peak's Folding Ladle weighs just 25g and folds in half to create a compact kitchen tool. Made with a stainless steel folding handle and a Nylon 66 end to avoid scratches to pans this ladle works really well for any cooks at camp. The ladle folds out and works well providing a surprisingly strong utensil for even the biggest camp meals. The plastic end minimises the risk of pans getting scratched, is easy to clean and can be stored easily too.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Made of Nylon 66 to protect non-stick pans from scratches
- Pairs well with the Folding Spatula
- Weight: 25g
- Dimensions: 16.5cm × 7cm ×3(h) (9cm × 7cm × 2.5(h) cm *when folded)
- Material: Nylon 66, Stainless steel