Too heavy for most backpackers SOTO's Field Hopper is a handy picnic table for when you want a stable base for your stove or just something flat to keep your mug and sandwiches off the floor.
Origami-style, uniquely engineered table that pops out legs with single-action as easily as opening a book. Use for solo hiking or touring, supplementary table for family camping, and convenient for use in tent.
SOTO's Field Hopper is a lightweight table which is probably too heavy for backpacking but ideal for picnics or day hiking. It enables you to get things off the ground, which is useful if you're preparing food or just to provide a flat stable surface for your mug, plate or stove.
Folding action is neat.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Origami-style table with pops out legs
- Ideal for solo hiking or touring
- Weight: 413g
- Dimensions when in use: W 11.7 x D 8.3 x H 3.1 inches (W 29.7 x D 21.0 x H 7.8 cm)
- Dimensions when stowed: W 11.7 x D 4.3 x H 0.7 inches (W 29.7 x D 11.0 x H 1.9 cm)
- Table top: Aluminum
- Legs: Stainless steel
- Stowing bag: Nylon