Compressible and warm, this jacket is perfect over a base layer, or under a shell, good around the campsite on a chilly night, and equally good around town when you are not in the hills.
The perfect warmth for just about everything, our classic, newly redesigned Down Sweater Hoody is lightweight and windproof with a shell made of NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution, and insulated with 800-fill-power 100% Responsible Down Standard down certified by Control Union (CU 880272). The purchase of Responsible Down Standard certified products demonstrates demand for better animal welfare practices in the down and feather supply chain.
An outdoor classic. The Patagonia down sweater hoody is made from 100% recycled ripstop nylon. It does a fantastic job of keeping you warm, whilst also doing its bit to help protect the planet. The down sweater hoody has been made from recycled fishing nets which helps take pollution out of our oceans and is filled with 800-fill-power responsibly sourced down.
The full-length zip has a storm flap backing that helps prevent wind from getting to your core. The hood adds to the level of warmth and is adjusted with a single, simple drawcord.
The jacket has two nice hand-warming pockets and an internal zipped pocket that the incredibly compressible jacket can be stuffed into (don’t store the jacket in its pocket when you get home, as over time this will hinder the ability of the down to loft).
Elasticated cuffs prevent warm air from leaving the jacket and the hem of the jacket can be tightened with a simple drawcord.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Durable shell fabric is made of NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Single-pull-adjustable hood; center-front zipper has an interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem seal in warmth; hem adjusts with cord lock at front hem
- Patagonia supports Mamata, an organization that provides essential services for the workers that made this product
- Two on-seam handwarmer pockets with welted zippers; internal zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with carabiner clip-in loop; drop-in interior pockets provide additional storage
- Includes a repair patch to use for quick fixes on the go
- Small weighs: 410g
- Medium weighs: 420g
- Large weighs: 458g
- XLarge weighs: 485g
Material & Construction
- Additional loft provides even more warmth from 800-fill-power 100% Responsible Down Standard down certified by Control Union (CU 880272); quilting patterned for warmth and movement
- Shell and lining: 1.2-oz 20-denier NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)