A versatile sleeping bag liner that uses warm and lightweight PRIMALOFT® ACTIVE to ensure you are toasty in your sleeping bag.
PRIMALOFT® ACTIVE Insulating Fabric Technology Sleeping bag liner. The warmest synthetic insulation for the lightest weight. The Core Liner is designed to extend the warmth of your sleeping bag and double as a blanket when you arrive in camp. A large opening and 3D hood allows you to sit fully inside the bag but with your arms free utilising the super stretch of the PRIMALOFT ACTIVE Insulating Fabric Technology the 3D hood can be drawn in around the face when maximum warmth is required.
As it's made from PRIMALOFT® ACTIVE, the core liner adds a warm layer to your sleep system. It is highly breathable so that you won't get too sweaty, and it also has a reasonable degree of stretch, so you don't feel too confined.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- The Core Liner adds an extra layer of insulation to your sleeping bag turning for colder nights.
- The single mesh fabric holds the insulation plume in place reducing the need for two extra fabric layers around the insulation. This reduces the pack size and overall weight.
- PRIMALOFT make the best synthetic insulation. The NEW PRIMALOFT ACTIVE Insulating Fabric Technology uses 58 post-consumer recycled material it is bluesign and Oeke-Tex approved.
- Insulates even if wet.
- Fast drying easy care.
- Hood drawcord.
- Hang loops at base.
- Stuff sac.
- Weight: 171g
- 190cm long mummy shape
- Shoulder width 65cm
- Pack size: 16 x 11cm
Material & Construction
- PRIMALOFT ACTIVE Insulating Fabric Technology - 75g
- Stretch fabric
- Insulation rating DRY: 0.7 TOG
- Insulation rating WET: 0.4 TOG