GSI Outdoors's Condiment Bottles have a choice of open or dispensing caps, at 8grams each their weight is puny.
GSI Outdoors says: Small, soft-sided storage for your favorite sauces
GSI's Condiment Bottles are just fantastic - why? Well, they weigh just 8g each for a start, they will hold 60ml of concentrated sauces or pastes, and you get the choice of standard cap or dispensing cap.
In order to get the full 60ml you have to expand the base of the bottle, its a good idea to blow air into it while doing this. There's a writing strip so you can make a note of the contents and any best before dates. The bottles are soft plastic, but they are also tough - no chance of a split.
GSI have thought of everything is designing the smallest of products. Ideal for tomato ketchup, curry paste - or whatever!
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
|Help and advice:
- Incredibly compact, lightweight bottles flatten and roll for storage
- Color coded for easy identification
- Includes 4 flip top squeeze lids and tethered twist off lids
- Multi-layer, BPA-Free laminate bottle includes rewritable date bar on front and rear to record name and fill date
- Each bottle weighs 8g
- Capacity of each bottle is 60ml