The Clear Flow Bottle Combo gives you the handy and practical bottle design with a highly effective filter. The Clear Flow filter is a combined hollow fibre and activated carbon water filter for all manner of adventures.
Whether you are trekking across the world or surviving the urban jungle of your 9-5, the Clear Flow water bottle and filter makes it easy to always have clean, safe water. This convenient filter and water bottle combo allows you to always be in control of your thirst. Simply use the bottle to scoop water from any river, pond, stream or tap, and you will have fresh, clean drinking water.
The Clear Flow has been rigorously tested and surpasses EPA standards for removing E. Coli, Giardia and Cryptosporidium, and many other waterborne contaminants. The Clear Flow filters down to 0.1 microns without the use of chemicals, iodine or batteries. But the Clear Flow goes one step further than most competitive products and also reduces heavy metals, such as iron and lead. The Clear Flow also reduces many chemicals found in the water supply as well as improves the taste and color of the water. Competitive products that only use hollow fiber do nothing to remove the dirty taste of water or improve the color of the water. It may be safe to drink, but it is still going to look and taste like dirty water. With the Clear Flow the water will be safe to drink and will actually look and taste good.
Once the Clear Flow filter has reached its capacity (1,500 liters / 400 gallons) it will no longer allow water to pass through it. The filter easily detaches from the bottle and can simply be replaced. The bottle will last indefinitely and will save you from having to buy bottled water. This is also great for the environment as you aren't contributing any plastic bottle waste.
The Clear Flow water bottle is BPA-free and very durable. The food grade silicone mouthpiece makes for convenient drinking and won't crack. Plus, it can easily be removed for cleaning. Bottle capacity is 24 ounces, measures 9" x 3" and weighs only 7.8 ounces with the filter installed.
HydroBlu's Clear Flow Water Bottle and Filter Combo provides a simple solo option for anyone who's after a handy filter solution. The plastic bottle holds over half a litre when the filter is inserted, it is easy to fill, set up and you can use it straight away. The simple but effective design is great, plus the Clear Flow filter itself is a lightweight, easy to use water filter that couple both the hollow fibre and activated carbon filter systems in one compact design.
This filter uses ultrafiltration technology with holes measuring just 0.02 microns allowing it to remove an extensive range of viruses along with 99.999% of bacteria. This filter set up uses an activated carbon top to further filter the water. There is no shelf life for the filter, simply the 1500 litres it should be able to clean before it essentially locks out.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Ideal for outdoor recreation, hiking, camping, scouting, domestic and international travel, emergency preparedness and your everyday 9-5
- The Clear Flow removes 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera and E.coli; removes 99.9999% of all protozoa, such as giardia and cryptosporidium
- Activated Charcoal reduces heavy metals, iron, sulfur, negative taste and any discoloration from your water
- BPA free water bottle
- Easily attaches to a variety of straw-style water bottles
- 0.1 Micron Hollow Fiber membrane
- Weight: 196g
- Bottle capacity: 24 ounces
- Size: 9" x 3"
- Filter Material: Hollow Fiber and Activated Charcoal
- Removes: Bacteria, Protozoa, E. Coli, Giardia, Vibrio cholerea, Salmonella Typhi, heavy metals, diesel fuel, bad taste
- Cartridge Life: up to 1,500 liters
- 1 Clear Flow Water Filter
- 1 24 oz. BPA free water bottle