OMM's new range of parts allow you to bits and pieces to your OMM rucksacks and clothing. If you lose or break a chest strap here is the replacement, from experience they can be quite tough to fit though.
REPAIR OR CUSTOMISE YOUR OMM CLOTHING & EQUIPMENT.
Complete Chest Strap with 20mm webbing and built-in whistle. Give your kit a new lease of life or just modify it to your particular needs with our range of accessories and spares. Easy to fit and perfect for carrying on longer trips where a lost or broken puller or buckle could make all the difference.
OMM's Chest Strap 20mm is a replacement product should yours break. They run along a guide rail on the shoulder straps of the rucksacks and can be quite tricky to attach. The same arrangement is used on other brand packs so it could perhaps fit others, the difficulty is knowing the size of the guide rail, I don't know if they are the same across other brands, though I imagine they are.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Compatible with OMM Classic Ultra Packs
- Designed to be used without tools or specialist kit for fast and easy repairs and customisation
- Carrying a few spares on extended trips can save a lot of headaches perfect for field repair or on the fly adaptation to the demands of your adventure
- Designed to work with the entire OMM range our accessories will also fit most common packs
- Weight: 10g
- Material: Acetel
- Pack of 1
- Packaging doubles as 1 25K 1 40K romer tool
- Packaging made from recycled material