The Eagle Creek Cargo Hauler 90L is a lightweight and durable duffel that packs down into it's front-end zippered compartment for compact storage. Updated design with tougher fabric.
Eagle Creek says
The Cargo Hauler Duffel 90L/L is a beast of a bag with all the right straps in all the right places. This giant duffel is perfect for long vacations or worldwide jet setters. Rough and tough is the name of the game with heavy-duty tie-downs for strapping to the roof rack for the ultimate road trip.
What I really like about Eagle Creek's Cargo Hauler Duffel is that it packs down small when empty and stuffs into its own side pocket, creating a handy carry case that you can't loose. Bags that stuff into their own pockets can sometimes be a challenge to get back inside due to stiff fabrics, but this one didn't take much effort at all.
You've also got multiple carrying options - it can be worn as a rucksack or you can remove the straps and just use the top or side padded grab handles. In terms of storage there's one main compartment, big enough for clothes and accessories, and two large side pockets which is large enough for shoes and toiletries.
The new and improved fabric is tougher than its predecessor, the zips have large pull's which makes accessing it while wearing gloves easy enough. The main compartment can be secured with a lock (lock not included), but the two side pockets don't have the same lockable zipper, however there are small fabric loops at each end that you could use to lock to the zips.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Large size is perfect for long road trips or extended hiking adventures
- Integrates with Eagle Creek’s Pack-It™ System so you can stay organized and maximize the amount of storage in the duffel
- Ultra-light, extra durable
- Reinforced at the weakest points for extra support
- Side grab handles, padded top haul handles, and removable backpack straps make it easy to carry three different ways
- U-shaped zipper opening
- Zippered end pockets
- Six lash points
- Foam padded bottom
- Lockable zippers (not included) are protected by a storm flap shield for extra water resistance
- Zipper pulls are easy to manipulate while wearing gloves
- Reflective material adds safety for night use
- Folds into its front zipper compartment for easy storage
- Weight: 1184g
- Capacity: 90 litres
- Dimensions: 73 x 32 x 37cm
- Materials: TPU 600D Poly, 1000D Helix™ Poly Twill