Fast and light trekking poles, weight-saving and space-saving thanks to their compactness and incredibly strong thanks to the carbon fibre used throughout.
Gram-counter Gear says:
Ultra-lightweight, ultra-compact, strong, reliable, trekking poles. Designed with portability, and performance as the key features. A fixed Z- pole construction that allows them to pack away into a compact size, are very easy to collapse and re-assemble, so they fit very well on the side of a pack, or even a smaller daysack.
An incredibly lightweight z-pole-designed trekking pole. Great go to for those looking to cover their distance quickly on trails or someone out for a more leisurely hike. They provide a very good level of support and for their weight are durable and comfortable in the hand so can be used for long periods of time without fear of sore hands. They pack down really small so stowing them in your pack is a breeze, and are very quick to deploy once again when you hit the trail.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Gram-Counter Gear Carbon Lite Trekking Poles Review - “I’m seriously impressed with their durability considering that they are so light.”
- Tungsten tip
- Sold as a pair
- Supplied with trekking baskets
- Supplied with storage bag
- 110cm weighs: 152g (per pole)
- 110cm pack size: 35cm
- 120cm weighs: 158g (per pole)
- 120cm pack size: 37cm
- Weights exclude baskets & storage bag
Material & Construction
- 99% carbon fibre