A great all-rounder balancing cost, style and performance. The Camino Spec 3 are an awesome pair of sunglasses for varying conditions and a wide range of activities.
Letting your footsteps and eyes lead you, whether it's walking to Compostela, taking the legendary Stevenson Trail or trekking around Mont Blanc... Long distance trails offer freedom and slow pleasures, with the focus firmly on discovery and observation. Julbo has invented an essential, light and functional piece of kit for trekkers. With ultra wide coverage and protective Polarized lenses, CAMINO offers faultless protection so you can go all the way.
Julbo's Camino Polarized 3 Sunglasses have a pretty simple but very effective frame that suits a wide range of outdoor activities. The simple, curved design means the glasses sit comfortably and grip naturally - that being said they are probably not a good choice for high impact sports such as mountain biking as there is no additional grip from silicon strips. The arms have removable side shields, for when you need that extra protection, and have small holes on the end of each arm that allow you to add a cord attachment.
These come with Cat. 3 lenses which provide, in my opinion, the best vision for conditions you are most likely to find in the UK. The polarized lens brings an additional level of clarity and usability to the design. They have a great effect on bringing out colours and bright and partially cloudy days, or a good summers day here in the UK!
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens (visible light transmission rate: 11%) with polarization and flash finish. Suitable for all types of sea or mountain sport, blocking glare on the surface of snow and water.
- Cord attachment: Allows attachment of a cord.
- Curved temples: Ergonomic profile for good grip on the face and head.
- Removable side shields: Side protection from sunlight.
- Total Cover: Maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.
- Weight: 26g (excluding pouch)
- Category: 3
- Lens Type: Polarized 3
- Lens Base Colour: Brown
Help and advice: