A completely natural and highly effective way to prevent hot spots and blisters in a handy bag. It's such a simple idea that is easy to use but it does work really well.
20 gms of soft natural lambswool in eco-friendly cotton drawstring bag (12cm x 16cm). Stop blisters and hot spots with Wool-it 100% natural NZ Wool. Wool-it is the blister prevention aid protecting feet from pain all around the world!
Wool-it's Blister Prevention Calico Bag is a pretty unique piece of kit that works really well. Inside the pouch you get 20g of natural lambs wool in a handy bag that you can tie on to your belt or pack to keep at hand. You simply open it up, pull some off and put it in your sock or against your skin where the problem area is, either a hot spot or already formed blister. It acts just like a blister plaster but is completely natural, much better for the environment and there is no waste.
I was sceptical upon first seeing this but tried it and was really impressed. The wool almost weaves itself into the sock so it can take a bit of time extracting it but who cares if it really works. The best bit is the fact that it is totally natural and great for the environment.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- 20 gms of soft natural lambswool in eco-friendly cotton drawstring bag (12cm x 16cm).
- Tie on your belt or backpack for easy access.
- Great to keep handy for inside the business shoe, work boot, hiking shoes or runners
- Weight: 20g (excludes packaging)
- Material: 100% natural New Zealand wool