Thin, packable everyday hat thats environmentally friendly.
A year-round, low-volume knit hat for any outdoor pursuit. Made of 100% recycled polyester and has a secure fit. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia's Beanie Hat is a packable beanie that looks as at home aroudn town as it does on the hills.
The lower portion of the hat is doubled over on the inside to provide more warmth around the ears. A quite close fitting hat.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
(Unfortunately, we are unable to ship Patagonia products outside of the European Area (defined as the European Economic Area plus Switzerland and the UK))
- Made from 100% recycled polyester yarn that feels soft, smooth and itch-free
- Lightweight and stuffable to fit inside a jacket pocket
- Tightly woven knit with a great, low-profile design that fits under a helmet or hood
- Made in a variety of patterns to match your je ne sais quoi
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight: 80g
- One size
- Material: 2-ply 100% recycled polyester beanie yarn. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Help and advice: