OR's Astroman is a modern classic in trekking shirt terms. It is loose fitting with stretch and ideal for warm weather outdoor activities. Lightweight with press stud front closure and pocket flap.
Outdoor Research says
The Astroman Sun Shirt is our best-selling lightweight, stretchy, and ultra durable fabric packed with the highest rating of UPF 50 sun protection. Named after the legendary climb in Yosemite Valley, the Astroman was built for exposed and rugged climbs, but works equally as well for hiking, paddling, backpacking, bushwhacking, or any other activity when you're headed out in the blazing sun.
Outdoor Research's Astroman S/S Sun Shirt is loose fitting, as you would expect for a trekking shirt, and yet the fabric also has stretch, this means that it moves with you even when you need to reach or twist. It makes the shirt feel really comfortable.The short sleeves add breathability and freedom of movement for warmer conditions.
With the Astroman you get good wicking, breathable and fast drying fabric that works really well in warmer conditions and for outdoor activities where these are vital for staying comfortable. The vents on the back are another good feature for coping with heat, along with the UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Fabric Performance: Breathable, Lightweight, Movement-Mirroring Stretch, Wicking, Quick Drying, UPF 50+
- Design Features: New Branding & Plaid Pattern, Left Welt Chest Snap Pocket, Tonal Rubber Snap Front Closure, AirVent™ Inner Back Yoke, Shirt Tail Hem
- Small weighs: 136g
- Medium weighs: 146g
- Large weighs: 154g
- XLarge weighs: 162g
- Fit: Standard
- Back length: 29 ½” / 75 cm
- bluesign® approved 85% nylon, 15% spandex
Help and advice: