Quite a wide belt with some ice designs and a decent buckle that doesn't seem to slip.
A decorative 30 mm wide webbing with aluminum alloy buckle. Find your favorite belt design and take it on your hiking trip. Can be cut it to the desired size with scissors and a lighter.
Montbell's Aluminium Buckle Web Belt is quite wide at 30mm, its not just a nerrow webbing belt. The buckle is good also, some buckles don't stay tight because they can't operate correctly on a 'round' person, this one seems ok though.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Aluminum alloy buckle
- Can be cut it to the desired size with scissors and a lighter
- *Note - If you'd like to trim excess length, measure how much of the belt you want to cut. Then carefully make your cut at an angle. Use a heat source (lighter or candle) to carefully melt the end of the cut end to prevent fraying. Don't hold the cut end over the flame for too long to prevent uneven melting and burn marks.
- Weight: 58g
- Length: 43.3 in (110cm)
- Width: 1.2 in (3cm)
- (#4, #5, #6) Polypropylene
- (#7, #8, #9) Nylon
- Buckle: 6061 Aluminum alloy