Built with recycled Pertex Shield Revolve, this 3-layer waterproof jacket is durable, versatile and signals the next generation of eco-friendly outdoor gear.
The Arc Eco is our first jacket to utilise 3-layer Pertex® Shield Revolve. This waterproof and breathable fabric is constructed from 100% post-consumer recycled polyester. This means the jacket’s face fabric, membrane and backer are made up of a single polymer which makes it much easier to recycle at the end of its life. This revolutionary construction reduces the impact of production and improves the chances of closing the loop on polyester’s life cycle.
The Arc Eco has a fluorocarbon-free DWR finish to further boost waterproof performance. It features an adjustable mountain hood with a laminated peak and a fleece lined chin guard for comfort. It has a drawcord hem, anti-snag hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs and YKK® AquaGuard® zips throughout. Two easy access, A-line chest pockets will easily hold gloves or a map, and for added packability the jacket stuffs down into its own pocket. Ideal for all outdoor activities and mountain adventures, this hard-wearing waterproof jacket is a sustainable choice.
Rab's Womens Arc Eco Jacket is a great looking jacket from rab in some of their best colourways to date. The jacket is an eco-centric piece that delivers all round performance in an environmentally friendly package.
The jacket features all the usual technical features you'd expect from a Rab hill walking jacket, Dual toggle Adjustable Hem, two points of adjustment on the hood and the ability to roll the hood down and secure it with a velcro fastener.
The addition of pit zips makes this jacket just as usable in the hills as it is around town.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- YKK® AquaGuard® front zip with internal storm flap
- Fleece lined chin guard for comfort
- Fully adjustable mountain hood with wired and laminated peak
- 2 YKK® AquaGuard® zipped, A-line chest pockets
- YKK® AquaGuard® pit zips for increased venting
- Fully adjustable drawcord hem
- Anti-snag hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Jacket stuffs into hand pocket for ease of packing
- UK 08 weighs: 373g
- UK 10 weighs: 391g
- UK 12 weighs: 412g
- UK 14 weighs: 431g
Material & Construction
- Main Fabric: Recycled Pertex® Shield Revolve 3-Layer construction waterproof technology with fluorocarbon-free DWR (50D)
- 20,000HH /15,000MVTR
- Centre back length (Size 10): 70cm/27.6inch