Small enough to keep on your key ring and powerful enough for most tasks the TINI2 is rechargeable, has loads of settings and delivers impressive run times for its size.
The Nitecore TINI 2 is an intelligent keyring light with an impressive maximum output of 500 lumens from the 2 x OSRAM P8 LEDs and is powered by a built-in 280mAh li-ion battery. The torch is rechargeable via a USB-C port at the head of the light for fast and convenient charging. Please note, a charging cable is not included. The Nitecore UAC-20 USB to USB-C charging cable can be purchased separately.
The TINI 2 features a multi-functional OLED display screen which provides real-time information on the battery voltage, brightness level, user mode and remaining runtime.
The Nitecore keyring torch offers five brightness levels, ranging from 1 to 500 lumens, in addition to two modes. In Demo mode the light will automatically turn off if there has been no operation in 30 seconds, where as Daily mode allows the light to stay on until you turn it off. The choice of modes is designed to prevent accidental activation and unexpected power consumption. In addition, the TINI 2 has two lockout modes:
- Lockout mode 1 - Half lockout: The power button is unavailable to operate the light, however holding the mode button is available for access to the turbo mode for tactical or emergency applications.
- Lockout mode 2 - Full lockout: Both buttons are unavailable
The Nitecore TINI 2 is available in black or grey and comes with a key clasp for secure attachment to your keys or accessories.
Nitecore's TINI2 USB-C Rechargeable Keychain Light is a versatile little light that is great for emergency and general use. Weighing just 20g and measuring 46.6 mm x 25 mm x 12.5 mm is it designed to go on your key chain and it works really well for something this small. There are plenty of different brightness settings with the lowest 1 lumen going up to 200 lumens before being able to use the full Turbo mode of 500 lumens for short periods. The light charges quickly, is easy enough to use but due to the small size isn't going to suit everyone with the small buttons.
The lockout mode is particularly useful as it prevents the light from being turned on and wasted when it's stowed away in your pack. The torch is easy to use, has plenty of modes and some intelligent design features to keep your favoured settings and charges in a good amount of time. It is lightweight, compact, shock resistant and has a waterproof rating of IP54 so it is ideal for outdoor use.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Utilises a total reflective optic lens for soft, uniform light
- Built in 280mAh li-ion battery
- Advanced Power Cut-Off (APC) technology for an ultra low standy power consumption
- USB-C charging port
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output
- 2 user modes available (Demo and Daily mode)
- Dual side switch design
- 5 brightness levels available with direct access to turbo mode
- Intelligent mode memory function
- 2 lockout modes available
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
- Metal ring pull
- HA III hard anodised finish
- Weight: 20g
- Dimensions: 46.6 mm x 25 mm x 12.5 mm / 1.83" x 0.98" x 0.49"
- Max beam distance: 89 meters
- Peak beam intensity: 2000cd
- LED: 2 x OSRAM P8 LEDs
- Battery type: Built in 280mAh li-ion battery
- Waterproof to IP54 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter
- Turbo: 500 lumens - 15 mins runtime
- High: 200 lumens - 45 mins runtime
- Mid: 65 lumens - 2 hrs 30 mins runtime
- Low: 15 lumens - 8 hrs runtime
- Ultralow: 1 lumen - 60 hrs runtime
Please note: We cannot ship this item outside of the UK as it contains a Lithium Battery.