Increases sleeping bag performance by up to 15°C (25°F) with super-insulating 110g/m² Thermolite fabric. Spacious design allows for a comfortable night’s sleep even when the mercury plummets.
Sea to Summit says:
The Thermolite® Reactor Extreme increases sleeping bag performance by up to 15°C with its super insulating 110g/m² Thermolite® fabric. The spacious design is slightly tapered from head to foot to reduce weight and increase thermal efficiency, and the drawcord hood can be cinched down for extra warmth when required. This knit fabric also has serious stretch to it, making the Reactor Extreme the ideal liner for the restless sleeper.
The liner is made from Du Pont Thermalite fabric which is a hollow core fibre that provides maximum insulation for weight. If you want a liner to keep your bag clean then this must be a consideration as it offers an insulation upgrade at the same time.
With the stretchy knit fabric that moves with you and a drawcord hood the Thermolite Reactor Extreme liner is perfect for wrigglers and rollers or anyone who needs some extra warmth.
Ideal as part of a cold climate sleep system or standalone bag in warm weather.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Adds up to 15°C / 25°F warmth to a sleeping bag
- Super-insulative 110g/m2 THERMOLITE throughout for extra warmth
- Mummy shape with a box foot
- Draw cord hood with mini cord lock
- Extends life of sleeping bags by keeping them clean
- Contrasting colour along the top edge makes it easier to find the opening
- Packs into its own Ultra-Sil™ stuff sack
- Easy care, machine washable
- Weight: 386g
- Length: 210cm / 6 ft 11in
- Width: 90cm / 35in