The Polycotton Sleeping Bag Liner can be used as a liner to add extra warmth while keeping the inside of your sleeping bag clean, or used on it's own as a travel sheet in warmer climates. It combines the comfort of cotton with the strength and light weight of polyester.
Life Venture says:
This poly cotton sleeping bag liner can be used either on its own or in combination with your sleeping bag. This liner is lightweight, breathable, durable and ideal for use in hostels or camping. The Duke of Edinburgh recommend this liner for all its participants.
Comes with a tough ripstop carry case to stow away easily and protect from the elements.
Available in Mummy shape (tapered) or Rectangular.
Life Venture do a comprehensive range of sleeping bag liners because they offer great benefits such as adding warmth and reducing the need for washing your expensive down sleeping bag.
So why choose polycotton? Polycotton is a Polyester/Cotton blend, which combines the comfort of cotton with the strength and light weight of polyester. It's a highly cost-effective solution which, though not as light or packable as silk, still offers impressive weight and pack size. As with silk, it's quick and easy to wash and dry.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Lightweight, breathable and durable
- Use alone or in conjunction with a sleeping bag
- Rolled double stitched seams
- Wicks away perspiration
- Soft against the skin
- Comes in a tough ripstop carry case
- Generously proportioned for improved comfort
- Duke of Edinburgh recommended kit
- Weight: 372g (excludes stuff sack)
- Dimensions: 185 x 90cm
- Packed dimensions: 14.5 x 11 x 7.5cm
- Fabric: 65% polyester 35% cotton