Increase your sleeping bag performance with dual weight Thermolite fabric.
Sea to summit says:
The Reactor Compact Plus can increase sleeping bag performance by up to 11°C using dual-weight Thermolite® fabric. Our regular 80g/m² material is combined with panels of 110g/m² Thermolite® fabric in the core body and foot box areas, adding additional warmth where it has the most benefit. The ergonomic mummy design also shaves off any excess weight, making this liner ideal for gram counters under 6 feet tall.
Sea to Summit's Thermolite Reactor Compact Plus Liner sits midway between the 'Reactor' and 'Reactor Extreme'. It's still made from Du Pont Thermalite fabric (this is a hollow core fibre that provides maximum insulation for weight), but in the case of the Compact Plus, the fabric is zoned to provide more insulation where it's needed.
If you want a liner to keep your bag clean then this must be a consideration as it offers an insulation upgrade at the same time.
Could be used on its own if camping in a warm climate.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- First dual fabric sleeping bag liner
- 110g/m2 THERMOLITE® panels in core body and foot areas for extra warmth
- Compact, shorter design is ideal for women and youth
- Extends life of sleeping bags by keeping them clean
- Contrasting colour along the top edge makes it easier to find the opening
- Packs into its own Ultra-Sil® stuff sack
- Weight: 268g
- Length: 183cm / 6 ft
- Width: 90cm / 35in