The X-Mug is cleverly designed and practical solution to carrying a traditional plastic or tin mug, that is Food-Grade safe and pretty tough, collapsible to a size that will make it easily fit in your pack with little fuss and will fast become an essential piece of your kit.
Sea to Summit says:
The X-Mug is a collapsible camp mug with a 480 ml capacity that is also calibrated as a measuring cup. The food-grade, flexible silicone sides collapse making it a small compact disc sized dinnerware piece that nests neatly with other X-Series dinnerware and X-Pots, while the rigid ring creates a sturdy drinking vessel and prevents scalded fingertips.
Sea To Summits X-Mug allows you to have something functional to drink out of while camping without having to carry the traditional plastic or tin mug.
The collapsible nature of the X-Mug means that it is very practical to carry and store, and as it fits with other members of the X-Series so takes up every little space. The Silicon is is food grade, easy to clean, dishwasher/microwave safe and generally pretty tough.
this is something that I have carried with me on many adventures and because of its weight and size as become an essential piece of kit for me.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Ergonomic Deign: Cleverly desigen to compress down and fit with the other X-Series items
- Easy Clean: Silicon is Food-Grade safe
- Tiny Pack Size: collapses to 19mm tall to save space in your bag
- Volumetric Measurements: Printed on the inside of each container
- Convenient: Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Weighs : 70g