A Roclite like no other. With additional padding and support combined with the usual level of grip and comfort the G 370 is much more of a hiking shoe cross over than a straight up fell running shoe.
The world’s first-ever fast hike boot to feature a graphene-enhanced rubber outsole. The waterproof ROCLITE G 370 with its versatile 6mm graphene studs delivers the world’s toughest grip over all trail and mountain terrains, from soft mud to hard rock and everything in between. Weighing in at just 370g and packed with protective-features including an ankle cuff, hikers can move with speed and agility, while also enjoying that comfortable dry-feet feeling and increased ankle support.
The Roclite G 370 are a heavier, more sturdy version of the fast and light boot from Inov8. The use of the G-Grip sole, enhanced with graphene to provide greater grip and durability is certainly welcome as durability was always an issue with grippy soles wearing away relatively quickly. These boots feel a lot like a cross over between fell shoes to lightweight traditional boots so they are comfortable, flexible and supportive, inspiring confidence on technical terrain.
The sole of the these Roclite's is solid enough to give you some protection but flexible enough to increase the amount of grip and comfort on longer days. The waterproof protection is great in wet UK conditions. Although many of the other Roclite's have been lighter and fit for running the G 370's are a chunkier build with more padding and ankle support in this boot version but this has led to a move away from the trail shoe feel.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- For fast hiking over all trail and mountain terrains.
- Get the world’s toughest grip: Revolutionary graphene-enhanced G-GRIP rubber outsole is scientifically proven to be 50% stronger, 50% more elastic and 50% harder wearing.
- Traction for all terrains: Versatile 6mm studs, each with wide contact area, provide excellent grip over everything from soft mud to hard rock. They are positioned specifically so no debris clogs up on the outsole.
- More comfort and cushioning: POWERFLOW+ midsole technology delivers 10% better shock absorption and 25% better energy return than standard midsoles. Together with the 9mm drop (heel to toe differential), this aids comfort and cushioning on long runs.
- Agility with protection: The META-PLATE is a flexible rock plate that not only provides underfoot protection from rocks but also flexes with the foot’s natural gait to aid agility.
- Get extra ankle protection: The higher cut of the boot provides additional ankle protection and support.
- Hike with dry feet: The waterproof ballistic nylon upper materials repel water and keep feet dry, while at the same time offering optimal breathability.
- Stay protected: The extremely durable rand that wraps around the shoe’s upper and the addition of a welded toe bumper both ensure outstanding protection against stones and other debris.
- Do everything at speed: Weighing just 370g, this shoe encourages fast hiking, while the finger hooks on the top of the tongue and the heel assist in making the shoe quicker to put on or take off.
- UK 8 (per shoe) weighs: 340g
- UK 10.5 (per shoe) weighs: 382g
- Fit (1 narrow - 5 wide): 4
- Footbed: 6mm
- Midsole: POWERFLOW+
- Drop: 9mm
- Midsole stack height (midsole only): 18mm / 9mm
- Lug depth: 6mm
- Shank: META-PLATE
- Sole Compound: GRAPHENE GRIP
Help and advice: