Superfeet design insoles that are sculpted to increase comfort and relieve pain from your footwear. Whether running, hiking or everyday use, there is an insole shaped to provide support, decreasing the stresses and strains on your feet and delivering comfort.
Exceptional comfort under your feet; 20% thinner for a slim, versatile fit and feel. Superfeet RUN Comfort Thin insoles deliver maximum comfort in a thin profile while helping minimize foot fatigue. Responsive EVOLyte® carbon fiber cap and a thin layer of Aerospring Rebound comfort foam combine for a smooth and efficient energy transfer throughout your gait, from foot strike to toe-off. RUN LIGHT RUN SUPPORTED®. Made to fit in moderate to tight-fitting running and walking shoes, even some without removable sockliners. Trim to fit your shoe size.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Every year, Superfeet donates 1% of sales and 1,000+ volunteer hours to organizations working to shape a healthy future.
Superfeet's Run Comfort Thin Insoles are ideal for running and walking where a lower profile is needed. These versatile insoles will provide support and comfort while providing excellent energy transfer for running in particular.
Like the rest of the Superfeet range, these insoles are designed to take the place of the standard insoles found in your footwear in order to increase comfort and reduce pain. The main features of these insoles are a supportive heel cup that creates a much closer fit combined with an arch support that follows the shape of your feet, unlike normal insoles provided with footwear. Built with highly durable materials, these insoles will keep their shape and provide you with comfort that will last.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Heep cup: Positions and cradles the heel to optimize natural shock absorption and minimize fatigue
- Low to medium arch superfeet shape: Low to medium arch orthotic support helps stabilize the foot while running, reducing stress on feet, ankles, knees and back
- Durable construction: Superfeet insoles keep their shape, delivering reliable support and comfort for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first
- Moisturewick™: With long-lasting odour control E. H.I.T. (HEEL IMPACT TECHNOLOGY) POD Disperses impact for an easier ride
- Evolyte® carbon fiber stabiliser cap: Proprietary carbon fiber and polymer blend responds to compression, springing back to its original shape for responsive, weight-defying support
- Aerosping™ rebound comfort foam: Thin layer cushioning foam delivers remarkable comfort in a slim fit to give you extra space in your shoes
- D pair (UK 6-7.5) weighs: 101g
- E pair (UK 8-9.5) weighs: 110g
- F pair (UK 10-11.5) weighs: 125g
- Evolyte Carbon Fiber Stabilizer Cap
- H.I.T Pod disperses impact
- Best for: Running + Walking
Help and advice: