Superfeet design insoles that are sculpted to increase comfort and relieve pain from your footwear. Whether running, hiking or everyday use, there is an insole shaped to provide support, decreasing the stresses and strains on your feet and delivering comfort.
One of the first and most well-known Superfeet, GREEN insoles offer professional-grade orthotic support for anyone who wants their footwear to fit and feel better. An excellent choice for those with high arches, these original shoe inserts are an affordable, effective alternative to custom orthotics. Designed to replace the removable sockliner in roomy to moderate-fitting footwear. Trim to fit your shoe size.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Every year, Superfeet donates 1% of sales and 1,000+ volunteer hours to organizations working to shape a healthy future.
Superfeet's Green Insoles are ideal for everyday use. These versatile insoles will provide support and comfort whether you're hitting the trails for a quick run, hiking in the mountains or just walking to work.
Like the rest of the Superfeet range, these insoles are designed to take the place of the standard insoles found in your footwear in order to increase comfort and reduce pain. The main features of these insoles are a supportive heel cup that creates a much closer fit combined with an arch support that follows the shape of your feet, unlike normal insoles provided with footwear. Built with highly durable materials, these insoles will keep their shape and provide you with comfort that will last.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Deep heel cup: Wide and deep heel cup works with your body's natural cushioning for maximum support
- High arch superfeet shape: High arch orthotic support helps stabilize the foot, reducing stress on feet, ankles, knees and back
- Durable construction: Superfeet insoles keep their shape, delivering reliable support and comfort for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first
- Organic odour-control coating: All natural coating helps eliminate odor-causing bacteria
- Stabiliser cap: Acts as the base of the insole that supports the rearfoot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer
- High-density foam: Closed-cell foam provides a firm foundation to support the foot for long-lasting comfort
- D pair (UK 6-7.5) weighs: 90g
- E pair (UK 8-9.5) weighs: 98g
- F pair (UK 10-11.5) weighs: 110g
- G pair (UK 12-13.5) weighs: 115g
- Support: Original
- Best for: All-purpose use