The Gear Aid Tanacious Tape Flex Patches are an exceptionally tough and durable repair patch that will are strong, waterproof and hard-wearing. Can be used on a variety of materials for a range of emergencies to deal with.
Tenacious Tape Flex Patches are for heavy duty, permanent repairs that need to flex. Made of strong TPU tape, it won’t puncture or peel and is resistant to abrasions – making it ideal for pathing up holes on vinyl furniture and inflatables. Offering maximum hold, the clear, waterproof tape forms an impermeable seal that flexes with the material. When only the toughest will do, reach for Tenacious Tape Flex Patches.
McNett'sTenacious Tape has been hugely successful so the addition of these Gear Aid Flex Patches are another handy piece of kit. The two patches measure 3” x 5” (7.6 x 12.7 cm), are made of strong, highly durable TPU tape and most importantly are simple to use and effective. The same tape could be used to repair pretty much any surface including sleeping mats, tents, plastic or metal - if you only want to take one repair item this could be a good choice.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Stretches – Incredible elasticity for repairs that flex with fabric; includes two 3”x5” patches
- Powerful – Strong adhesive provides maximum hold; clear tape is also puncture-resistant
- Peel & Stick – No sewing skills or heat required; simply remove backing and apply
- Waterproof – Creates an airtight seal/patch that won’t peel off even when wet
- Multipurpose – Sticks to almost any surface including inflatables, vinyl, nylon, metal, or plastic
- Weight: 6g
- Size: 3” x 5”
- Colour: Clear
- Material: TPU
- Application: peel and stick
- Adheres To: nylon, polyester, lycra, fleece, vinyl/PVC, rubber, non-oiled leather and TPU Application
- Temperature: room temperature