The new NEMO Dragonfly OSMO 3P Tent is a spacious and light-weight shelter packed with useful features and adaptability to enjoy your nights under the stars.
Dragonfly OSMO offers an ideal balance of weight and livability in a freestanding tent, and it’s now made with NEMO’s proprietary OSMO™ fabric for enhanced performance and sustainability. Several years in the making, our OSMO 100% recycled composite fabric is PFAS-free, repels water 4x longer, and stretches 3x less when wet — all while boasting a 20% increase in strength compared to similar fabrics.
Dragonfly OSMO features generously sized doors and asymmetrical vestibules for easy entry and access to bulkier gear. Inside, a gear loft and gear pockets keep belongings neatly stored and out of the way, while an overhead Nightlight Pocket™ casts headlamp light with a warm, even glow. Best-in-class, durable Y stakes and Jake’s Foot pole clips are included to make the pitching process even smoother and more secure. Our updated Divvy Cube™ stuff sack allows for easily splitting the weight with a partner and stows more efficiently in your pack.
Backed by NEMO’s Lifetime Warranty, the feature-packed, ultralight Dragonfly OSMO soars above the competition.
Nemo's Dragonfly OSMO Tent is One of the first in a new range of tents built with NEMO’s new OSMO™ fabric. Made from 100% recycled materials, free of any harmful PFCs or PFAS, this new poly-nylon maximizes performance without impacting the environment. Made from a weave of strong, lightweight nylon and, a dimensionally stable (doesn’t stretch) polyester, which also doesn’t absorb water. NEMO has created a new fabric, that holds its shape better, has improved water repellency, and also saves weight.
this a spacious light-weight 3 season shelter with plenty of features. There is an impressive head height across the width of tent thanks to the cross pole.
The colour coordinated 2 pole set up is quick and easy. I like the use of buckles to attach the fly to the inner, quick and strong. Storage wise inside you have 2 side mesh pockets and a large overhead pockets. There are also 2 light diffusing pockets to use your head torch in.
The side vestibules are large enough for storing big rucksacks which is necessary as with 2 people with mats and sleeping bags there is little spare room. The fly is relatively high off the ground especially at the ends which could be a concern with strong winds, careful pitching advised.
Another feature I really like is being able to fully roll back and secure the doors and to really enjoy the view unhindered and for ease of entry and exit. The stuff sack is designed to be compressed when you split loads with a partner.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- High-performance, high-strength OSMO™ poly-nylon ripstop fabric has 4x better water repellency and 3x less stretch when wet. OSMO fabric is made from 100% recycled yarns that are PFAS-fr and meet flame retardancy standards without the use of added chemicals.
- Generous doors and asymmetrical vestibules for each person with Gatekeeper™ door tiebacks provide more coverage and ease of entry.
- Hubbed, pre-bent DAC Featherlite® NSL poles with high-arching main pole significantly increase volume at the head, peak, and foot ends.
- Color-coded anodized poles, matched webbing, and Jake’s Foot pole clips for an intuitive setup.
- bluesign® approved fly & floor materials meet strict ecological and chemical requirements and have been produced with a minimum impact on people and the planet.
Included Accessories -stakes, guy-out cord, repair kit, Nightlight Pocket, Pole Repair Splint, Divvy Cube
- Flysheet weighs: 528g
- Inner weighs: 568g
- Poles weigh: 397g
- Total weight: 1493g
- Pegs x 9 weigh: 165g
- Sleeping Capacity: 3
- Packed Sized: 16.0 x 6.5 x 4.0 in / 40 x 17 x 10 cm
- Floor Dimensions: 88 x 70/65 in / 223.5 x 177.8/165.1 cm
- Floor Area: 41.2 sq ft / 3.8 sq m
- Vestibule Area: 10.0 sq ft / 0.9 sq m
- Peak Height: 44 in / 111 cm
- Door QTY: 2
Material & Construction
- Pole Material: 1 Hubbed Aluminum DAC Featherlite® NFL 8.7mm pole / 1 Aluminum DAC Featherlite® NFL 8.7mm pole
- Rainfly Material: OSMO Ripstop (1500 mm)
- Canopy Material: 10D Nylon Ripstop/ No-See-Um Mesh
- Floor Material: OSMO Ripstop (2000 mm)