A lightweight insulated jacket with Thermic stretch fleece panels and 100% recycled Primaloft Silver Luxe Insulation Type. Ideal when temperatures drop but energy output is high and freedom of movement is essential.
Whether prepping for a chilly start or a breezy belay, you’ll be glad of our Cirrus Flex 2.0 Hoody. With its blown Primaloft® Silver Luxe Insulation Type, it is extremely practical in damp and changeable conditions, delivering low-maintenance longevity with clump-free distribution and easy layering under an outer shell. Sheet insulation in the cuff and hood provides reliable low-bulk performance when wet or compressed and Thermic™ stretch fleece side panels are lofted on the inside and flat on the outside for efficient moisture dispersal and comfortable movement.
Built with recycled fabrics and insulation, whether thrown over a t-shirt for a quick summer boost or used as a midlayer when the weather chills down, the Cirrus Flex 2.0 Hoody delivers highly versatile all-mountain warmth.
Rab's Cirrus Flex 2.0 Insulated Hoody has been redesigned with a change of materials. The jacket now features a lot of recycled materials including the Pertex Quantum outer, Atmos lining and Primaloft Silver Luxe insulation. These changes are a welcome addition and point towards more environmentally friendly trends across the industry.
The Cirrus Flex Jacket is a versatile piece of kit that uses Insulation Type to provide reliable warmth no matter the conditions. Rab have changed the insulation used in the previous version to Primaloft Sliver Eco which provides a good balance of weight, performance and price. In in order to maintain the performance of the jacket they have kept the stretchy side fleece panels which allow for greater breathability and movement.
The usual hand warmer pockets with one doubling as a stuff sack, two internal drop pockets, adjustable hem with elasticated cuffs and hood are the main features included. This versatile jacket will allow you to move effectively whether worn as an outer layer in mild conditions or as part of a layered system in cold conditions in the mountains without overheating thanks to the cleverly thought out design.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Under helmet, insulated semi-elasticated hood
- YKK centre zip, and covered YKK pocket zips
- Jacket can be packed away in to left hand side (as worn) pocket, with a harness attachment loop inside
- There are 2 open ended stash pockets on the inside of the jacket
- Micro-baffle, stitch through construction
- Stretchy and breathable side and underarm panels
- Articulated sleeves, with semi-elasticated cuffs
- Single cord/cord lock hem adjustment
- Small weighs: 368g
- Medium weighs: 388g
- Large weighs: 404g
- XLarge weighs: 424g
- Fit: Slim
- Centre back length (Size M): 72cm/28inch
- Fabric Outer: Pertex Quantum 20D recycled polyamide ripstop/38gsm/ fluorocarbon free DWR
- Lining: 20D recycled Atmos polyamide ripstop/ 41gsm with Thermic stretch fleece/ 215 gsm/ 94% polyester 6% elastane
- PrimaLoft® Silver Luxe Insulation (110g/3.9oz in size L)
- PrimaLoft® Silver sheet insulation in hood sides and cuffs