A lightweight insulated jacket with Thermic stretch fleece panels and 100% recycled Primaloft Silver Luxe Insulation Type. Ideal when temperatures drop but energy output is high and freedom of movement is essential.
Make your best days better with the agile, all-weather warmth of the Women’s Cirrus Flex 2.0 Jacket. Built with recycled fabrics and insulation, it uses micro baffle stitch-through construction with Thermic™ stretch fleece side panels for easy movement and plenty of breathability. The ultra-fine water-resistant fibres of the PrimaLoft® Silver Luxe insulation provide reliable warmth in damp mountain weather. The Women’s Cirrus Flex 2.0 Jacket also uses stitch-free cuffs with synthetic Stratus™ polyester sheet insulation to help reduce bulk, increase water-resistance, and improve warmth when compressed on a climb.
With its capacity to operate as a cold-weather mid layer and a warm-weather outer, it’s ideal for hiking and scrambling adventures to everyday use.
Rab's Womens Cirrus Flex 2.0 Insulated Jacket has been redesigned with a change of materials. The jacket now features a lot of recycled materials including the Pertex Quantum outer, Atmos lining and Primaloft Silver Luxe insulation. These changes are a welcome addition and point towards more environmentally friendly trends across the industry.
The Cirrus Flex Jacket is a versatile piece of kit that uses Insulation Type to provide reliable warmth no matter the conditions. Rab have changed the insulation used in the previous version to Primaloft Sliver Eco which provides a good balance of weight, performance and price. In in order to maintain the performance of the jacket they have kept the stretchy side fleece panels which allow for greater breathability and movement.
The usual hand warmer pockets with one doubling as a stuff sack, two internal drop pockets, adjustable hem and elasticated cuffs are the main features included. This versatile jacket will allow you to move effectively whether worn as an outer layer in mild conditions or as part of a layered system in cold conditions in the mountains without overheating thanks to the cleverly thought out design.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- YKK centre zip, and covered YKK pocket zips
- Jacket can be packed away in to left hand side (as worn) pocket, with a harness attachment loop inside
- There are 2 open ended stash pockets on the inside of the jacket
- Micro-baffle, stitch through construction
- Stretchy and breathable side and underarm panels
- Articulated sleeves, with semi-elasticated cuffs
- Single cord/cord lock hem adjustment
- UK 08 weighs: 278g
- UK 10 weighs: 308g
- UK 12 weighs: 322g
- UK 14 weighs: 344g
- Fit: Slim
- Centre back length (Size M): 67cm/26.4inch
- Fabric Outer: Pertex Quantum 20D recycled polyamide ripstop/38gsm/ fluorocarbon free DWR
- Lining: 20D recycled Atmos polyamide ripstop/ 41gsm with Thermic stretch fleece/ 215 gsm/ 94% polyester 6% elastane
- PrimaLoft® Silver Luxe Insulation (85g / 3.0oz in size 12)