A soft, adaptable and warm Balaclava that can be used to add protection in various weather conditions.
Simplicity gets a technical twist with our Balaclava, built from warm, quick-wicking Capilene® Thermal Weight fabric with flat seams to prevent chafing under a hat or beanie and a hinged opening that allows it to be worn multiple ways depending on conditions. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
Patagonia's balaclava is an excellent option if you are looking for a versatile and functional piece of headwear. It can be worn like a neck tube in warmer conditions and can then be used to protect your face from the elements when the wind is howling, and snow and sleet are getting blown in your face; it can be warned as a headband or used to protect your ears in windy conditions. This is a comfortable piece to leave on all day, it's soft and supple, and as it utilises Patagonia’s Capilene fabric, it helps move moisture away from the skin, breathes well, and dries quickly.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
(Unfortunately, we are unable to ship Patagonia products outside of the European Area (defined as the European Economic Area plus Switzerland and the UK)
- Made with wicking Capilene® Thermal Weight fabric for maximum moisture management and warmth, even when wet
- Hinged front construction allows for full-face coverage or can be dropped below the chin as needed
- Flat seaming throughout the balaclava makes for a better fit under a helmet or beanie and prevents itchiness or chafing
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Weighs: 39g
Material & Construction
- 3.8-oz Polartec® Power Grid™ 92% recycled polyester/8% elastane with HeiQ® Pure odor control.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory