Montane's Anti Freeze jacket is a good choice if you are looking to keep the weight down but don't want to sacrifice warmth or your wallet.
Perfectly balancing warmth, weight and packability, the Anti-Freeze Jacket is built with premium lightweight recycled materials and high quality down, to provide a warm mid or outer layer for use in cold, dry conditions.
Montane's Anti-Freeze Down Jacket, is a lightweight and high performing down jacket for colder conditions as either an outer or mid-layer for those wishing to save weight without breaking the bank.
The Pertex Quantum Eco fabric is super light weight and helps to keep the overall weight of the jacket down as well as offering water resistant protection from light showers. The use of the light weight outer means that Montane have been able to increase the fill weight of the jacket to 125g, which offers a high level of warmth despite the low weight.
Anti Freeze is a more technical fit meaning that there is not a lot of excess space, so performs well with a baselayer or micro fleece underneath, it is also adjustable at the bottom via elasticated tabs so is very good at keeping the warmth in. The technical fit means it also works well with shell over the top allowing for a lot of movement.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- 100% recycled PEAQ Down ECO lining with PFC-free DWR
- Micro baffle construction
- Insulated collar
- Full-length YKK front zip with internal storm flap
- Two zipped hand pockets
- Zipped internal chest pocket
- Pre-elasticated cuffs
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Supplied with a stuff sac
- Small weighs: 318g
- Medium weighs: 333g
- Large weighs: 349g
- XLarge weighs: 364g
Material & Construction
- 100% recycled PERTEX® QUANTUM ECO outer with PFC-free DWR
- Filled with 125g (size Medium) of 90/10 water resistant fluorocarbon-free HyperDRY™ down at 750+ fill power
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS) and Track my Down™ certified