Light, warm and packable, this responsibly sourced jacket uses premium materials that make a perfect winter mid-layer.
Perfectly balancing warmth, weight and packability, the Anti-Freeze Hoodie is built with premium lightweight recycled materials and high quality down, to provide a warm mid or outer layer for use in cold, dry conditions.
This is an incredibly comfortable jacket, the inner ECO lining has a silky quality to it, that lets the jacket slip easily over a base layer, but also feels really nice next to the skin. The hood fits incredibly well and has two adjustment points on either side of the collar, these can only be adjusted when the jacket is open, which keeps the toggles out of the way, preventing them from getting damaged or tangled, however, it can be annoying to open the jacket to adjust the hood, especially in very cold weather, a rather small nit-pick on another wise brilliant jacket.
The elasticated cuffs sit back half an inch from the outer of the jacket, this makes a small down collar around the wrist, which feels lovely, and really helps keep the heat in, especially if wearing gloves.
A drawcord around the hem can be cinched in in two places, one upon either hip, they can both be adjusted one-handed, and are adjustable with gloved hands if needed.
The full length YKK zip is backed with a storm guard which helps keep the heat in and went fully zipped up the fleece-backed zip feels comfortable and doesn’t irritate even after prolonged use.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Micro baffle construction
- Adjustable hood
- Full-length YKK front zip with internal storm flap
- Two zipped hand pockets
- Zipped internal chest pocket
- Pre-elasticated cuffs
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Supplied with a stuff sac
- Small weighs: 362g
- Medium weighs: 385g
- Large weighs: 388g
- XLarge weighs: 375g
Material & Construction
- 100% recycled PERTEX® QUANTUM ECO outer with PFC-free DWR
- Filled with 140g (size Medium) of 90/10 water resistant fluorocarbon-free HyperDRY™ down at 750+ fill power
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS) and Track my Down™ certified
- 100% recycled PEAQ Down ECO lining with PFC-free DWR