Superfeet design insoles that are sculpted to increase comfort and relieve pain from your footwear. Whether running, hiking or everyday use, there is an insole shaped to provide support, decreasing the stresses and strains on your feet and delivering comfort.
Designed for the dimensions and contours of a woman’s foot, Superfeet® TRAILBLAZER Comfort Women's insoles stabilize your feet on uneven ground and enhances comfort, even on the roughest terrain. Made to replace the sockliner in roomy to moderate-fitting athletic and outdoor footwear. Trim to fit your shoe size.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Every year, Superfeet donates 1% of sales and 1,000+ volunteer hours to organizations working to shape a healthy future.
Superfeet's Womens Trailblazer Comfort Insoles are ideal for hiking where prolonged use is likely. These versatile insoles will provide serious amounts of support and comfort while providing protection for your feet over varied and technical terrain.
Like the rest of the Superfeet range, these insoles are designed to take the place of the standard insoles found in your footwear in order to increase comfort and reduce pain. The main features of these insoles are a supportive heel cup that creates a much closer fit combined with an arch support that follows the shape of your feet, unlike normal insoles provided with footwear. Built with highly durable materials, these insoles will keep their shape and provide you with comfort that will last.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Women's specific heel cup: Helps prevents heel slip and toes from hitting the front of the boot, narrower to better fit a woman's foot
- Women's specific medium to high arch superfeet shape: Medium to high arch support in an orthotic shape made to stabilize the foot on rough terrain, reducing stress on feet, ankles, knees and back
- Durable construction: Superfeet insoles keep their shape, delivering reliable support and comfort for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first #
- Moisturewick™: With long-lasting odour control E. H.I.T. (HEEL IMPACT TECHNOLOGY) POD Disperses impact for tough ascents and descents
- Evolyte® carbon fiber Stabiliser cap: Proprietary carbon fiber and polymer blend provides responsive, weight-defying support and stability for the trail
- Aerospring™ ascent dual comfort foam: Two layers of heel-to-toe cushioning helps reduce fatigue and provide reliable stability for the rigors of a good hike
- C pair (UK 4-5.5) weighs: 89g
- D pair (UK 6-7.5) weighs: 104g
- E pair (UK 8-9.5) weighs: 107g
- Evolyte Carbon Fiber Stabilizer Cap
- H.I.T Pod disperses impact
- Womens specific shape
- Best for: Hiking